Family and Friends
New to Sailing
- Join us for family-friendly ‘taster’ days and weekends
- An occasion for celebration or an opportunity to try out a new interest. Experience being afloat and then finish the day with a special meal on board.
- We provide lifejackets and sailing oversuits; you just need to bring clothes suitable for taking part in an outdoor activity.
- Children aged 8 to 16 are welcome (accompanied by one adult for each child)
- Our weekend sailing trips are designed to refresh your sailing skills.
- We can help prepare you for flotilla or yacht charter and RYA sailing qualifications
- RYA courses are provided in collaboration with Boom Sailing (see www.boomsailing.co.uk)
Take time to enjoy the scenic beauty of north Wales and Anglesey, visit historic castles and explore peaceful bays and anchorages with a skippered charter cruise.
Sailing passages can include visits to protected maritime sites and bird sanctuaries.
For multi-activity families, when you can’t quite decide, consider sail n’ cycle – the best of both worlds with spectacular Snowdonianmountain scenery to boot!